KOVSKRIFEN \ Archive
Dasserghi Kernewek is involved in the following areas of research:
Henry Jenner archives
Cornish language audio archives
Contributing to the project
As part of this project we are trying to record the location of any material relating to the Cornish language revival. With this information we hope to create a comprehensive Register of Assets.
If you have anything you think may be of interest to us, please get in touch.
Please note that you will retain any documents that you let us know about, we would just like to know where they are and who owns them. All personal information will be kept private.
Contact us at email@example.com
Explore the collections
Other public collections
- Canterbury Cathedral archives (REF: U58/3) – A few letters from Henry Jenner to the Bishop of Dover.
- The Courtney Library – Robert Morton Nance Bequest, contains manuscripts of Henry’s essays and lectures as well as other material relevant to the Cornish revival. As yet, it remains uncatalogued.
- National Library of Wales: Department of Collection Services (REF: NRA 34473) – Literary papers including correspondence with Henry Jenner and Whitley Stokes.
- Gorsedh Kernow Archive – Papers relating to first Grand Bard Henry Jenner's connection with the Cornish Gorsedh, contact Ann Trevenen Jenkin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Beazley Archive – Contains Kitty’s diaries from 1873 to 1880 and Henry’s schoolboy notebooks.
- The Trefusis Family Archive – There are various items concerning Henry Jenner but the collection remains private.